Congratulations on having your abstract selected for poster display! We are keen to raise the design standards of conference posters, so remember: A poster is first and foremost a visual communication.
Authors must be pre-registered for the conference, in order to display their poster and have their abstract published in the final programme. Click HERE to register now. The poster location will be published in the final programme, which you will receive when you arrive at the conference.
Poster maximum size: 150 cm (height) x 90 cm (width)
Please note that the orientation format of your poster is Portrait, see below.
- The title of your poster should be at the top, in large letters to get the viewer's attention.
- Posters should then display the abstract number, authors, institutions of origin and contact details (contact details are optional).
- Your goal is to convey a clear message and support it with a compelling combination of images and short blocks of text.
- All text on the objectives, methods, results and conclusions need to be kept brief.
- Every element, including graphs and tables must be easily readable from a distance of 2 metres.
- Consider how best to use colour, photos, charts and pictures to enhance the information.
- Bring your poster already printed. There will be no printing services available on site.
POSTER DISPLAY AT THE CONFERENCE
- Each poster board is numbered, corresponding with your abstract number
- Fixation: Material will be provided on site
SET UP AT THE CONFERENCE
POSTER SESSION 1
|Set-up||Thursday 30 August, 14.00 - 14.30|
|Dismantling||Friday 31 August, before 19.00|
|Poster viewing||Friday 31 August, 16.00 - 16.30|
POSTER SESSION 2
|Set-up||Saturday 1 September, 08.00 - 09.00|
|Dismantling||Sunday 2 September, before 16.30|
|Poster viewing||Saturday 1 September, 16.00 - 16.30|
- Posters not removed by the end of the meeting will be dismantled and destroyed.
- Set-up and dismantle: Authors are fully responsible for the set up and dismantling of their poster according to the schedule given.
- Authors of accepted posters are requested to stand by their poster to be able to discuss it with participants during the official poster viewing hours in order to enable discussions.
- Please be ready to give a short explanation, of maximum 2 minutes, on your poster to interested delegates.
Sample Poster Outline
Outline is not mandatory.